Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Cost of Hiring a Social Media Marketer

An article I was reading from the US, wrote about having a social media marketing expert work for you. Specifically, what more advanced ones can do for you, recommendations they can make, and the tasks they can perform. It indicates that most campaigns run for 1-6 months, and include strategies for development.

Here are the costs they listed:

• If you are a small business, you can expect to pay anywhere from $400 to $2,000 per month for account management for 2 channels. This means two social media profiles, such as Facebook and Instagram.
  • If you need an extra channel managed (Twitter, for example), you’ll probably pay $200-$1,500 more.
  • Blogging that includes social shares will cost $400-$1,200, influencer marketing $200-$1,000, image editing and graphic design for social media-related content $200-$950, campaign creation $300-$1,000, and customer outreach $200-$1,000.

You can read the article here. I'm not sure how factual the info is. I've never met anyone who charges these kind of prices, but then I've never really looked. What social media marketing I do, I do myself.