Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Video conferencing for teams

With Jitsi Meet you can

• Share your desktop, presentations, and more
  • Invite users to a conference via a simple, custom URL
  • Edit documents together using Etherpad
  • Pick fun meeting URLs for every meeting
  • Trade messages and emojis while you video conference, with integrated chat.

Jitsi is proudly powered by an awesome open source community. You can use their servers for your meetings or download the software to install on your hosting service.

When you start looking at the website, it looks a little more complicated than it really is. A newsletter I subscribe to sent out their instructions for using it today and you can download them if you'd like.

Last week I also ran across a handy cheat sheet for it as well. It would be handy to print off and have it beside you when you start your meeting. It offers some keyboard shortcuts that would come in handy for whoever is in charge of the meeting.

I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I've heard that using Zoom for larger number of people will cost you. There has also been discussion about how secure their platform is. Jitsi won't cost you anything. Might be worth a look.

Nowadays the latest technology has a huge contribution to everyone's life and people are getting lots of help as well. Through the help of your forum, the people would be able to expand their knowledge. I have found the Proessaywriting review updates really trusted to keep going.